Need a passport photo?
There is no need for an appointment to get a passport photo taken.
Simply stop by during normal business hours (10 AM – 4 PM, Monday-Friday) to have your photo taken.
You will receive 2 physical copies of your passport photo
Price: $8 + Tax
We take your passport/visa photos with the following guidelines established by the United States Government:
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor’s statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
- Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.